The work-based entry visa is issued to foreign nationals for employment. It is necessary that the party invited previously “obtain a work permit through the relevant organs and final approval by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.”
A work entry visa is issued to economic, commercial, cultural and industrial experts based on a license number obtained.
All UK and US and Canadian nationals and businessmen who travel for economic, commercial, cultural and industrial workers need to obtain a visa to visit the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. They must go to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Bureau of Passports and Visa to submit a visa to the Embassy abroad.
- The principle of the passport that the validity of the passport should be longer than 6 months.
- Obtaining and submitting a visa (business parties).
- Image of a valid accident and health insurance policy during your stay.
- Two new colour passport photos with a bright background.
- The application form must be signed by parents.
- Passport must be valid for at least six months and two blank pages.
- All applications must be completed and signed in full. Otherwise, the documents will be returned without action.
- All required images must be clear and legible.
- The passport image should contain the pages containing the profile and all pages written.
- Photos must be in colour and taken within the last 6 months. Photos in black and white will not be accepted, as well as those that are older than 6 months.
- Handwritten and non-computer passports are not valid.