• Step 1

    Browse consular services & find out the requirements for your application

  • Step 2

    Proceed with the application online, by post, or in person

Work Permit Entry Visa

The work-based entry visa is issued to foreign nationals for employment. It is necessary that the party invited previously “obtain a work permit through the relevant organs and final approval by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.”

A work entry visa is issued to economic, commercial, cultural and industrial experts based on a license number obtained.

All UK and US and Canadian nationals and businessmen who travel for economic, commercial, cultural and industrial workers need to obtain a visa to visit the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. They must go to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Bureau of Passports and Visa to submit a visa to the Embassy abroad.

Necessary Documents

    1. The principle of the passport that the validity of the passport should be longer than 6 months.
    2. Obtaining and submitting a visa (business parties).
    3. Image of a valid accident and health insurance policy during your stay.
    4. Two new colour passport photos with a bright background.

General Description:

  • The application form must be signed by parents.
  • Passport must be valid for at least six months and two blank pages.
  • All applications must be completed and signed in full. Otherwise, the documents will be returned without action.
  • All required images must be clear and legible.
  • The passport image should contain the pages containing the profile and all pages written.
  • Photos must be in colour and taken within the last 6 months. Photos in black and white will not be accepted, as well as those that are older than 6 months.
  • Handwritten and non-computer passports are not valid.

How Do I Apply?

Follow these instructions to start your application process.

IMPORTANT NOTE: All FEE Payments MUST be made by following either of the 2 options below (red buttons)
  1. Make sure you meet the criteria and have all of the documents and forms (completed) listed in the requirements above.
  2. FOR ONLINE APPLICATIONS you will need to have scanned (or photographed) copies of your documents at hand. You can upload these on the Checkout Page of this website as you proceed with payment of the fees.
  3. Select between the APPLY ONLINE or APPLY IN-PERSON red button options below.
  4. ONLINE APPLICATIONS (£20 online processing fee applies):
    • After clicking the red "Apply Online" button, select your application type and add it to the cart to pay the fees.
    • In the checkout, using the tool provided, upload your scanned documents / photo's.
    • Upon completion of the payment - you will recieve an Order Reference Number via email.
    • Our team will be in-touch to offer you advice and/or further instructions (if needed).

UKIRAC provide application processing assistance with all online applications. This makes the process more efficient as we can review applications before they are submitted to minimise rejection. Online applications also save journeys - therefore time and money. See below for details.

UKIRAC Application Processing
This service costs £20 per application

Benefits include:

  • Assistance with applications that involve MIKHAK online processing - making the process easier to obtain a MIKHAK reference number.
  • Automatied texts offering tips and links to download forms etc.
  • We can enquire about the progress of applications that are being processed and provide updates.
  • Option to process applications online / via post.
  • Saves you time and travelling costs.
  • Process your applications from the comfort of your home or office.
  • Secure online payment of all fees.

*Online applications require the uploading of douments and photographs as stated in the application requirements. In some cases online application is not possible as original documents are required. You will be advised in such scenarios and be given the choice to post documents or apply in person at the Consulate.