A press visa is issued to those working in the press and foreign media for a specified period to travel to perform matters related to their profession.
To apply for this type of visa, you will need to contact the Embassy Press Office Citizens of all countries, including English nationals who intend to report and perform press and television activities, must obtain a press visa. To prevent further problems, applicants who wish to prepare any news reports or interviews should apply for a press visa and refuse to submit a separate tourism visa application.
- Complete a one-page visa application form (VISA form).
- The principle of the passport, which should be valid for more than 6 months.
- Providing press visas by the host or invitee.
- Image of a valid accident and health insurance policy during your stay.
- Two new colour passport photos with a bright background.
- The application form must be fully completed and signed (application form can be typed on computer page).
- The application form must be signed by parents.
- Passport must be valid for at least six months and two blank pages.
- All applications must be completed and signed in full. Otherwise, the documents will be returned without action.
- All required images must be clear and legible.
- The passport image should contain the pages containing the profile and all pages written.
- Photos must be in colour and taken within the last 6 months. Photos in black and white will not be accepted, as well as those that are older than 6 months and black photos will not be accepted.
- The amount you paid will not be refundable if you do not issue a visa.
- Handwritten and non-computer passports are not valid.