An entry visa is issued to economic, commercial, cultural, and industrial experts based on a license number obtained. This type of visa can be issued multiple times.
All UK, US, Canadian nationals and businessmen travelling for economic, commercial, cultural and industrial workers need a visa from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs – Passport, Visa Office, business partner or invitation company. A visa is compulsory for additional guests that wish to accompany you on your visit.
- Complete a one-page visa application form (VISA form).
- The principle of the passport, which should be valid for more than 6 months.
- Obtaining and submitting a visa (from tourist agencies or business parties, relatives to visa applicants).
- Image of a valid accident and health insurance policy during your stay.
- Two new colour passport photos with a bright background
- (It should be noted that the fee for issuing a visa is based on the type of license and the type of application received at the dealership).
- An envelope for returning the original documents, with enough stamps for the custom post.
- Citizens of the United Kingdom, the United States and Canada must apply in person for a visa and fingerprinting with a high degree in person.
- The application form must be fully completed and signed (application form can be typed on computer page).
- The passport must be valid for at least six months and two blank pages.
- All applications must be completed and signed in full. Otherwise, the documents will be returned without action.
- The passport image should contain the pages containing the profile and all pages written.
- Photos must be in colour and taken within the last 6 months. Older and black photos will not be accepted.
- Handwritten and non-computer passports are not valid.