In implementing the Decree of the Council of Ministers, it shall inform:
- To facilitate visas, foreign nationals, except eleven countries (US, UK, Canada, Afghanistan, Iraq, Colombia, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Jordan, Somalia, and India) may apply from 1 January 2007. Foreign Ministry passports and visas at International Airports and one-month tourism visas with the required documents. This type of visa will be renewable (up to two weeks) if required by the authorities.
- All nationals mentioned above (except for nationals of the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Afghanistan, Iraq, Colombia, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Jordan, Somalia, and India) may apply for such visas unless they have previously opposed their visa application.
- Passports for visa applicants’ must be valid for at least 6 months.
- A visa for European nationals costs 75 euros.
- Travel Agencies and Visa Expedited Visa Officers must submit the visa application and profile information 48 hours before arrival at the State Passport and Visa Office to obtain the necessary authorization to the Passport and Visa Office at the airport in question. Leave a comment.
Note: This type of visa is solely for tourism and for persons who are originally nationals of their country of birth other than the above-mentioned 11 countries, and include passport holders of political, service, business, bachelor, journalism, reporting.
- Complete a one-page visa application form (VISA form)
- The principle of the passport, which should be valid for more than 6 months.
- Image of a valid accident and health insurance policy during your stay.
- Two new colour passport photos with a bright background.
- A visa for European nationals costs 75 Euros.
- After arriving at the International Airport, the applicant must apply for a visa at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- The application form must be signed.
- Passport must be valid for at least six months and two blank pages.
- All applications must be completed and signed in full. Otherwise, the documents will be returned without action.
- All required images must be clear and legible.
- The passport image should contain the pages containing the profile and all pages written.
- Photos must be in colour and taken within the last 6 months. Older and black photos will not be accepted.
- Handwritten and non-computer passports are not valid.