Academic Visas are issued to foreign nationals for study after the approval of the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology, and final approval of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Citizens of all countries, including English nationals who travel for study, will need to obtain a study visa.
a. Complete a one-page visa application form (VISA form).
b. The principle of the passport, which should be valid for more than 6 months.
c. Receiving and submitting a visa (from the State Department).
d. Two new colour passports with a bright background.
e. It should be noted that the cost of issuing a visa is based on the type of license and the type of application received at the agency.
f. An envelope for returning original documents, with enough stamp for the custom post.
g. Citizens of the United Kingdom, the United States, and Canada should apply to the Consular Section in person for a visa and fingerprint.
- The application form must be fully completed and signed (application form can be typed on computer page)
- The application form must be signed by parents.
- Passport must be valid for at least six months and two blank pages.
- All applications must be completed and signed in full. Otherwise, the documents will be returned without action.
- All required images must be clear and legible.
- The passport image should contain the pages containing the profile and all pages written.
- Photos must be in colour and taken within the last 6 months. Older and black photos will not be accepted.
- The amount you paid will not be refundable if you do not issue a visa.
- Handwritten and non-computer passports are not valid