By law, in the following cases, the name of the person registered as a companion in a passport is separated from that passport and is issued a separate passport.
- Children under 18 with the written permission of a parent or guardian
- Children over 18 years of age
- One sheet of the completed application form (G1 ). (For people under 18 this application must be completed by the father, guardian or guardian.)
- In order to segregate a passport for persons under the age of 18, the presence of a parent or guardian, along with a proof of Iranian identification, is required at the consulate. And it is mandatory for women to have a husband. It is also possible for single women aged 18 and over to come. However, they must bring their ID (Birth certificate and divorce certificate if she has been married in the past.)
- The principle of passport and picture (copy)
- If the last departure of the applicant’s companions was with another passport, that passport should also be sent.
- The original of the applicant’s and his / her birth certificate and an image copy (copy) of all pages of the birth certificate (the birth certificate must be over 15 years old)
- Principle of National Identity Card In case of absence of National Identity Card, National Number will be inquired through the Consulate
- Image of residence in England
* Persons holding an English passport must submit “A” and “B” documents instead of the original residence permit:
- Completed Declaration No. (G2 ) on Residence of Citizenship of the Islamic Republic of Iran
- Presentation of the original English passport containing the personal details of the passport holder
- 3 Passport-sized photos are needed of the applicants face in front of a white background (The applicant should not be wearing a hat or glasses, Women should be wearing an Islamic veil). The woman’s name, surname fathers name, the ID number of birth certificate and place of birth must be written at the back of each of the photos.
- Origin and image (A4 copy) of end of service card or exemption or completion of the completed application form ( G6 ) authorizing special exit (only for employees who have not performed military service or for more than 3 years abroad Have stayed)
- An envelope for the return of original documents, with sufficient stamp for the custom post, on which the applicant’s address is written
- The cost of consular services:
£45 for people under 18 (£80 if you apply for a change of residence in England)
£95 for people over the age of 18 (£125 if you apply for a change of residence in England)
£50 for people who intend to use the seal for the first time per year. (Those who have used it in recent years pay only £20 for a new seal)
Providing original proof of identity such as birth certificate, end-of-service card or exemption is mandatory, and if you do not have proof of origin, ask a relative to submit your identity documents to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Tehran (Imam Khomeini Square Building 3, Passport and Visa Office). Or the Foreign Ministry’s representative offices in most major cities, such as Shiraz, Isfahan, Tabriz, Bushehr, and Mashhad, etc. to send the image to the agency through the said office.
Men over 50 years of age do not need to send a copy or end of service card exemption or exemption.