Required documents for issuing missing passport:
(Especially for those whose passports have been stolen or lost)
Note: If you did not have any application with Iranian consulate in London then you should have at least an original identity such as birth certificate, national ID card.
- Report of Local Authorities (Police Department) on Passport Missing – Prepared from the (Report My Loss Website)
- Registration in the Mikhak System (Registration-click here) with your email address and your national ID number. Note that you only need to register once. If you are already registered with the system, go to the second step.
Note: The UKIRA is providing exclusively support with Mikhak code. You only need to upload your documents and information to this website or emailing us ([email protected]).
- Login to your account.
- Go to the passport section and select renew my passport.
- Select the Iranian consulate at London.
- Filling out your information.
- Upload scanned of your documents (each should be less than 300kBcapacity):
- The official report of Local Authorities (Police Department) on Passport Missing.
- Iranian Birth certificate (first, marriage/divorce & children names and explanation pages).
- National ID card (if you have one) if you have a new birth certificate your first page of Iranian birth certificate which included your national ID number is sufficient.
- One photo passport with size (3×4) and bright background.
Note-1: You need to have 3 photo passport to give Iranian consulate which you took less than 6 months.
Note-2: Three Passport photos are needed of the applicants face shown clearly and completely (unobstructed) in front of a white background (The applicant should not be wearing a hat, scarf or glasses, The applicant name, surname, fathers name, the ID number of birth certificate and place of birth must be written at the back of each of the photos.
- Military service card (for men).
Note-1: Men over 50 years of age do not need to send a copy or end of service card exemption or exemption.
Note-2: If you are 18 years old (man ) or above then you need to state your military service status with the information provided by the Iranian consulate (Duty service-click here).
- G1 form signed by father of underage applicant, husband.
- Confirm all the information you put in.
- Submit the power of attorney application.
- Print off the Mikhak/UP or tracking code.
- Pay the right fee through our website or in-person and get the confirmation as an invoice payment receipt.
- £140.0 for people under 18 (if the lost passport was issued in London) + £20 Inquiry Date of the last departure from the country.
- £160.0 for people under 18 (if the lost passport was not issued in London) +£20 Inquiry Date of the last departure from the country
- £160.0 for people over the age of 18 (if the lost passport was issued in London)+ £20 Inquiry Date of the last departure from the country
- £180.0 for people over the age of 18 (if the lost passport was issued in London)+ £20 Inquiry Date of the last departure from the country
- £50 for people who intend to use the seal for the first time per year. (Those who have used it in recent years pay only £20 for a new seal)
12-A. Book an appointment in the Iranian consulate website for the passport (Booking Appointment-click here), if your current passport was not issued in London (go to next step, 13-A).
13-A: An envelope for the return of original documents, with sufficient stamp for the custom post, on which the applicant’s address is written.
13-B: You need to send only the original current passport and three passport photo with size 3×4 and the rest documents which you submitted in the Mikhak website can be as photocopies.
Important note: If your current passport was issued in London you do not need to book an appointment and you can post all necessary documents to Iranian consulate address by post.
12-B. Attending to Iranian consulate (50 Kensington Court, London W8 5DD)on the booked date and time with having all the below documents:
12-C. You need to have all the original documents that you submitted in the Mikhak website above in your hand with photocopies of them.
Note: The photocopy of all requested documents must be clearly and legibly presented in A4 size paper.
- Completion of Form for Passport Issuance (G1 form-click here).
- Completion of the Citizenship Survival Form (G2 form-click here) for those over 18 years of age and non-Iranian passports.
- Completion of application form for Exit Seal of Exemption (G6 form-click here) for men serving in the military
- Mikhak/UP or tracking code (either soft or hard copy).
- Payment receipt (either soft or hard copy).
Providing original proof of identity such as birth certificate, end-of-service card or exemption is mandatory, and if you do not have proof of origin, ask a relative to submit your identity documents to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Tehran (Imam Khomeini Square Building 3, Passport and Visa Office). Or the Foreign Ministry’s representative offices in most major cities, such as Shiraz, Isfahan, Tabriz, Bushehr, and Mashhad, etc. to send the image to the agency through the said office. Do not attach one of the photos to the specified place on the Passport Request Form (number form). The submitted photos must have been colour and maximum within the last 6 months, so do not post old, black and white photos. Photographs must be in a full Islamic veil. If you are at the Embassy, be sure to bring a customized envelope to return your passport.