Documents required for issuance of first ordinary passport
People born in the United Kingdom who has an Iranian father, as well as foreign nationals who have married an Iranian man may apply for an Iranian passport.
To do this you need to take below the following steps:
Note-1: To apply for Iranian passport you need to have the Iranian nation ID number. This number will issue when you have an Iranian birth certificate.
Note-2: If you have an Iranian birth certificate but you do not know your national ID number then you need to contact the Iranian consulate by email ([email protected]) to provide to you.
Note-3: If you do not have an Iranian birth certificate and you want to apply for the birth certificate you need first apply for the birth certificate.
1. Registration in the Mikhak System (Registration) with your email address and your national ID number. Note that you only need to register once. If you are already registered with the system, go to the second step. Note: The UKIRAC is providing exclusively support with Mikhak code. You only need to upload your documents and information to this website or emailing us ([email protected]).
2. Login to your account.
3. Go to the passport section and select I do not have a passport.
4. Select the Iranian consulate in London.
5. Filling out your information.
6. Upload scanned of your documents (each should be less than 300kB capacity):
A. Valid none Iranian passport (first page) or UK VISA (front page).
B. Iranian Birth certificate (first, marriage/divorce & children names and explanation pages).
C. National ID card (if you have one) if you have a new birth certificate your first page of Iranian birth certificate which included your national ID number is sufficient.
D. One photo passport with size (3×4) and bright background.
Note-1: You need to have 3 photo passport to give Iranian consulate which you took less than 6 months.
Note-2: Three Passport-sized photos are needed of the applicants face shown clearly and completely (unobstructed) in front of a white background (The applicant should not be wearing a hat, scarf or glasses, The applicant’s name, surname, fathers name, the ID number of birth certificate and place of birth must be written at the back of each of the photos.
E. Military service card (for men).
Note-1: Men over 50 years of age do not need to send a copy or end of service card exemption or exemption.
Note-2: If you are 18 years old (man ) or above then you need to understand your military service with the information provided by the Iranian consulate (Duty service).
F. G1 form signed by father of underage applicant, husband.
7. Confirm all the information you put in.
8. Submit the power of attorney application.
9. Print off the Mikhak/UP or tracking code.
9. Pay the right fee through our website or in-person and get the confirmation as an invoice payment receipt.
10. Book an appointment in the Iranian consulate website for the passport (Book Appointment).
11. Attending to Iranian consulate on the booked date and time with having all the below documents:
1. You need to have all the original documents that you submitted in the Mikhak website above in your hand with photocopies of them.
Note: The photocopy of all requested documents must be clearly and legibly presented in A4 size paper.
- Completion of Form for Passport Issuance (G1 form).
- Completion of the Citizenship Survival Form (G2 form) for those over 18 years of age and non-Iranian passports.
- Completion of application form for Exit Seal of Exemption (G6 form) for men serving in the military.
- Mikhak/UP or tracking code (either soft or hard copy).
- Payment receipt (either soft or hard copy).