• Step 1

    Browse consular services & find out the requirements for your application

  • Step 2

    Proceed with the application online, by post, or in person

Wife & Children Leaving Iran

Women and children under the age of 18, who are legally resident in Iran, must submit a formal husband / father consent to obtain permission to leave Iran.

Required documents

  1. Completed application form [ 107 ] for permission to leave spouse or children under 18 years of age (this application must be completed by the husband for leaving the spouse and signed by Pedria Ghaim for leaving the children and at the embassy).
    * Originally signed father’s passport (if father is unable to attend the embassy)
  2. Principle of passport or birth certificate of husband for leaving wife and father or guardian for leaving children
  3. The principle of birth certificates of women and children

(Incomplete documents and incomplete applications will be returned to correct defects)

UKIRAC Application Processing
This service costs £20 per application

Benefits include:

  • Assistance with applications that involve MIKHAK online processing - making the process easier to obtain a MIKHAK reference number.
  • Automatied texts offering tips and links to download forms etc.
  • We can enquire about the progress of applications that are being processed and provide updates.
  • Option to process applications online / via post.
  • Saves you time and travelling costs.
  • Process your applications from the comfort of your home or office.
  • Secure online payment of all fees.

*Online applications require the uploading of douments and photographs as stated in the application requirements. In some cases online application is not possible as original documents are required. You will be advised in such scenarios and be given the choice to post documents or apply in person at the Consulate.