Iranians residing abroad can bring their passports and residency documents with the following documents to the consular section of the embassy and, after authenticating the documents, authentication and confirmation of the relevant forms by the consular section of the embassy, pictures of the original Submitting documents, along with the original exemption card or termination card (if available) and the power of attorney, to their lawyer in Iran (parents do not need a power of attorney) to be followed up through the +10 police stations. It should be noted that if the applicant is present in Iran along with the original documents, he or she can personally contact us. Follow the +10 hierarchy to the police headquarters.
- The principle of a valid Iranian passport and the image of its written pages
- UK residence card and its image
- Valid Certificate of Origin and Image of All Pages.
- Original national card and back and forth image. (If you do not have a national card, apply for a national card at the same time.)
- Origin and image of the last degree
- Note 1: If the qualification is from the United Kingdom, it must be approved by the student representative department.
- Note 2: If the qualification is from Iran and is currently being presented to the applicant along with his / her picture, and if the original is in Iran, along with other documents and when presenting a lawyer to the +1 police.
- Origin and image on and on the end of service or exemption card.
- 4 pieces of a new colour photograph (passport size) on the back of a figure with the following characteristics:
- All cleavage with white background
- Normal and normal scalp
- No jewellery, tie and any head and face make-up
- Complete the authentication form, which must be signed by the applicant when visiting the agency.
- Complete the application form for an expiry card or exemption that must be signed by the applicant when visiting the agency.
- Setting up a power of attorney to follow through on the Task System
- The applicant must personally approach the agency and it is not possible to submit the documents by post.
- The documents shall be returned to the applicant upon approval to pursue in person or through legal counsel within the country (Police + 10).
- Each document image must be copied individually in A4 paper.
- The principle of the exemption or end of service card must be consistent with the information provided by the applicant.
- If the card is unusable or missing, the applicant should apply for a copy.
- It should be noted that the validity of the exemption and end of service cards is valid only until the end of the year 94, and no service will be provided at home or abroad from the beginning of the 95th year if the card is not converted.
- Duplicate forms of service or exemption