Regarding the purchase of services of absentees for more than 8 years (born 1355 to 1370) with due regard to the coordination with the National Public Service Agency, absentees abroad who previously registered and approved the Iranian Department of Taxation Obtain the following documents and submit them for final review to the Public Service Organization-Tehran.
A. Documents required for those persons who are personally following or through their parents in Iran
- Complete the military purchase request form
- The original of the applicant’s national ID and ID card and 2 photocopies of all their pages
- The original of the birth certificate of the applicant’s spouse and children and 2 photocopies of all pages (if married)
- The last applicant’s qualification obtained abroad must be approved by the Islamic Republic of Iran’s representative in that country and then the original image must be translated and translated into Farsi (unless the university issues the certificate). Applicant’s education can be approved by one of the Ministries of Science or Health.
- One piece of the applicant’s 3 * 4 photo (white, background, acceptable quality with no tie and adorned face)
B. Documents required for those persons whose legal counsel in the country will pursue
- Preparation of the documents referred to in paragraph A above.
- Completion of the attached attachment form and the official power of attorney that has been approved by the Islamic Republic of Iran. [ SG1 ]
- One piece of the applicant’s 3 * 4 photo (color. White background. Acceptable quality without tie and adorned face)
It should be noted that the aforementioned facilities will be available only by the end of 1396. In addition, applicants can refer to the TASA website for information on the amounts received. vazifeh.police.ir