Apply for the Student Certificate only through the Vine System
The following documents are approved by the Embassy for all students:
- University registration certificate.
- A certificate of employment.
- Academic transcripts.
- Graduate Certificates.
- Image (on sheet A4 ) A valid residence permit.
- Image (on sheet A4 ) of passport pages.
- Certificate of commencement of study (exact date-day-month-year) from the university of study.
- Completed application form [ 405 ] specifying the application
- One sheet of passport image (on sheet A4 )
- The original of the document, approved by the British Foreign Office and a copy of the picture (on sheet A4 ). (Medical, Paramedical, and Associate Degree students must submit all their degrees and certificates to the Student Affairs Center of the Ministry of Health and Medical Education after approval by the Embassy of the place of study and the sending institution in Iran.)
- An envelope for the return of original documents with sufficient stamp for the custom post containing the applicant’s address
- Also, if you send the documents by DHL post (from Iran or other regions), the return fee will also be paid to the post office once there is a problem with confirming and sending the documents.