• Step 1

    Browse consular services & find out the requirements for your application

  • Step 2

    Proceed with the application online, by post, or in person

Student Records

All foreign educational and educational certificates issued by the citizens of the Islamic Republic of Iran issued by the authorities of the mission field (universities, institutes and training centers, hospitals and medical education centers), only through the consular certification system (TAK). ) And are approved for free. The process of working with that system is as follows:
How the applicant works
1) Preparation
1-1) Required Documents: The applicant will first scan and prepare the following documents in JPG and JPEG formats with a maximum size of 300 KB:
1- New Personnel and new full-length photo (for women with Islamic veil)
2. National card
The first page of a valid Iranian passport
4- Picture of the last exit stamp in the passport
5. Visa, academic residence or legal residence permit
6. Recent Degree in the Country (Although a previous degree abroad must have been approved by the Consular Section of the Embassy of the Islamic Republic of Iran at the place of study).
7. Current Certificate or Degree (Students taking a Certificate of Enrollment or University Certificate including the name of the university, degree, start date, field of study).
8. Termination card of duty, permanent exemption, endowment or education for men (if applicable)
1-2) Installing and using Google Chrome for logging in to Tak system: Tak.mfa.ir
1-3) Registration with Voter ID system with the national number of the applicant and choosing the appropriate password


– The applicant should take reasonable care to maintain the username and password in the system.
– If the applicant has incorrectly entered his / her profile while working with the system, he / she will be able to edit his / her personal information after logging in.
– In the event of a change of country of study or any mistake in the choice of embassy, ​​the applicant may change his / her chosen embassy by editing personal information so that the case can be reviewed in the applicant’s country of residence.
– If the applicant has forgotten the password by selecting the recovery option, the password will be sent to the applicant’s email address.
– In case you do not have access to the e-mail or inaccurate personal information, the applicant can scan your passport and national ID card and send it to [email protected] to send the password to the requesting e-mail To allow access to the system and edit the email address.
2) Formation of academic records
1-2) Formation of study by uploading required documents (1-1) and receiving tracking code
2-2) If the applicant has uploaded the incomplete or unreadable documents for filing, he / she must reload them and receive the new tracking code.
3) Request for Document Confirmation:
1-3) After receiving the tracking code related to the academic record, the applicant should select the “Certificate of Approval” option and determine the type of “Educational and Educational Documentation” to obtain the Certificate of Educational Certificate. Document descriptions include:
-Certificate student
Certificate of Intermediate Certificates
– Certificate of payment
– Graduate Degree and End-of-Course Degrees
– Certificate or certificate of attendance at the course or seminar
Upload their images separately.
– Required for each document or certificate to receive a separate tracking code and the number of pages to the next pages is just the same document (such as transcripts).
– It is sufficient to upload one if it requires multiple copies of a certificate.
2-3) Upon receipt of the Intercept Document Request Tracking Code, the applicant can refer to the Embassy Consular Section with the original documents uploaded for final approval.


– Documents previously approved by the Ministry of Higher Education of the locality, the applicant can upload the image of these certificates along with the original documents.
– Since the authenticity of the graduation documents is requested by the Embassy’s Consular Section from official and relevant authorities, the Applicant may return to the Embassy Consular Section together with the original of the documents after making sure that the response is received.
– If the applicant returns to the country and intends to approve the certificates and educational certificates issued abroad, after completing the above steps, submit the original documents to the Student Affairs Office, Scholarships and Overseas Schools or Provincial Offices. State Department.
4. Process of filing, inquiry and verification of documents and certificates:
Completion of each of the steps in the Consular Section of the Embassy or Ministry through the Voting System is reported to the applicant’s e-mail so that the applicant can be processed at each stage.
– Provision of facilities is subject to the agreement of the relevant authorities in Iran.
– If the source of the aforementioned documentation is available to relatives in Iran, they may apply to the Department of State’s Student Affairs Office or the Provincial Office of the Department of Foreign Affairs if they have the original document, and may request images of the documents through the Department of State for the Embassy Consular Section. Send the requested.

UKIRAC Application Processing
This service costs £20 per application

Benefits include:

  • Assistance with applications that involve MIKHAK online processing - making the process easier to obtain a MIKHAK reference number.
  • Automatied texts offering tips and links to download forms etc.
  • We can enquire about the progress of applications that are being processed and provide updates.
  • Option to process applications online / via post.
  • Saves you time and travelling costs.
  • Process your applications from the comfort of your home or office.
  • Secure online payment of all fees.

*Online applications require the uploading of douments and photographs as stated in the application requirements. In some cases online application is not possible as original documents are required. You will be advised in such scenarios and be given the choice to post documents or apply in person at the Consulate.