Apply for the Student Certificate only through the Vine System
Overseas students are divided into the following in terms of receiving consular facilities:
- Students sent abroad by the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology or the Ministry of Health and Medical Education as the so-called scholarship and paid by the said Ministries.
- Students who come from Iran to study at all levels of study at their own expense and whose residence in the passport is Iran and does not have a permanent residence abroad. These are called free students.
- Students residing with their parents abroad and their residence is in the passport abroad. These are called resident students.
Terms of Student Facilities
- Approval by the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology or the Ministry of Health and Medical Education for Student Facilities (Free and Resident Students Only)
- Full-time study at a prestigious university with a minimum bachelor’s degree
- Having a British residence permit in an Iranian passport (these facilities do not apply to students who hold dual citizenship and an English passport)
- Compliance with the rules of public service (having a service card, permanent exemption or academic exemption)
- Student’s academic achievement by presenting university certificate and transcript
- Forming [ Student File ]