Required documents for student passport renewal
Scholarship students and their interns and facility students licensed by the Center after filing a student application at the Embassy
- Completion of Form for Passport Issuance ( G1 )
- Principle of Certificate of Study in the current semester with the seal and signature of the relevant university (Mikhak )
- The original of the birth certificate and a copy of all birth certificate pages
- National card principle
- Original and copy of the end of service or exemption card
- Origin and copy of legal residence in the United Kingdom (valid study visa)
- Three new colour photo passports (full-size passport) with a white background without glasses, hat and scarf, face roundness
- Original and Iranian passport and birth certificate
- Customised Envelope Envelope to return new passports and other documents
All forms must be completed and signed in full, and if the forms are incomplete, unsigned, or incomplete, the documents will be returned without action.
All forms under 18 must be signed by a parent or paternal grandfather or legal guardian
All requested copies must be clearly and legibly printed on A4 paper
It is required to send a copy of your identity card, such as a birth certificate or national ID card, and if you do not have the original, ask your relative to submit it to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Tehran (Imam Khomeini Square, Building 3, Passport and Visa Office, Section Residents) or Foreign Ministry representative offices in most of the major cities such as Shiraz, Isfahan, Tabriz, Bushehr and Mashhad, etc. to have their image faxed to the Consular Section through the office.
Men over 50 years of age do not need to send a copy or end of service card exemption or exemption.
Submitted photos must have been colour-coded for at most the last 6 months. So don’t post old and black photos. Photos submitted by women should be complete Islamic veil
When you visit the embassy, be sure to bring along a customized envelope to return your passport and documents.