Carrying dead bodies into representations are two separate but related issues.
The following steps are required to transport the body to Iran:
- Complete the relevant form RM_1
- Coordinate with relatives or companies of reputable bodies of carriage by relatives or deceased acquaintances to carry out administrative procedures and obtain the necessary permits for the transfer of the body to the country and the preparation of the body of carriage
- The principle of the death certificate must be approved and translated by the agency.
- Principle of forensic certificate and criminal police and its confirmation on Iranian nationals who have died abnormally.
- Presentation of deceased’s identity documents (birth certificate, passport and national card)
- Identification of the deceased’s identity (birth certificate, passport and national card). If deceased relatives in Iran are informed of the death event, they can refer to the Department of State Building No. 5, the Departure Office, and during the holidays to the relevant authority. Request to register a death or transfer of a body