• Step 1

    Browse consular services & find out the requirements for your application

  • Step 2

    Proceed with the application online, by post, or in person

Funeral Transfer

Carrying dead bodies into representations are two separate but related issues.

The following steps are required to transport the body to Iran:

  1. Complete the relevant form RM_1
  2. Coordinate with relatives or companies of reputable bodies of carriage by relatives or deceased acquaintances to carry out administrative procedures and obtain the necessary permits for the transfer of the body to the country and the preparation of the body of carriage
  3. The principle of the death certificate must be approved and translated by the agency.
  4. Principle of forensic certificate and criminal police and its confirmation on Iranian nationals who have died abnormally.
  5. Presentation of deceased’s identity documents (birth certificate, passport and national card)
  6. Identification of the deceased’s identity (birth certificate, passport and national card). If deceased relatives in Iran are informed of the death event, they can refer to the Department of State Building No. 5, the Departure Office, and during the holidays to the relevant authority. Request to register a death or transfer of a body

UKIRAC Application Processing
This service costs £20 per application

Benefits include:

  • Assistance with applications that involve MIKHAK online processing - making the process easier to obtain a MIKHAK reference number.
  • Automatied texts offering tips and links to download forms etc.
  • We can enquire about the progress of applications that are being processed and provide updates.
  • Option to process applications online / via post.
  • Saves you time and travelling costs.
  • Process your applications from the comfort of your home or office.
  • Secure online payment of all fees.

*Online applications require the uploading of douments and photographs as stated in the application requirements. In some cases online application is not possible as original documents are required. You will be advised in such scenarios and be given the choice to post documents or apply in person at the Consulate.