As the death of any person has legal and administrative implications such as: inheritance, burial at the site or transfer of the body to Iran, it is recommended that all compatriots be informed to relatives and relatives of the deceased in order to assist in the workplace. The deceased’s relatives can refer to the nearest representative office of the Islamic Republic of Iran overseas and apply for the official decease of the deceased on the basis of article 22 of the Law on Registration of Property by holding the following documents.
Note: Event logging is free
- Complete the death registration application form
- An English Death Certificate (If a Death Certificate is to be delivered to Iran if the body is requested to be delivered to the company).
- The principle of a deceased passport
- Principle of deceased’s birth certificate
- The principle of birth certificate of the deceased spouse (for insertion of the deceased spouse)
- The original of the declarer’s passport or passport and a copy sheet
- The death record is free, but the death announcer can request a death transcript. The cost of each transcript sheet is £10.
If you wish to have a deceased buried in Iran, you can coordinate the body of evidence with one of the UK bodybuilding and shipping companies for the transfer of the body to Iran.
If you wish to file a deceased domestically or for any reason, such as the death of a deceased in the United Kingdom, you cannot file a death certificate at the embassy and then file a deed in Iran.