- Completing the ICH_1 ID Card Change Form
- Receipt form for stamped documents from stale documents for old ID
- Presenting the original of the old birth certificate and a photocopy of all its pages
- Four pieces of passport (full size), white background, full face, no hat, no glasses and backwriting, for women with full Islamic veil
- Presentation of valid Iranian photographic certificate such as: passport, driver’s license, military service end card, educational certificate, national ID card, new birth certificate of parents and spouse, parental passport, if accompanying parent’s passport, submission of two items required
- Providing valid photocopy of applicant’s residence permit. (In case of conflicting applicant’s personal details, residence visas are required to provide the money visitor’s name).
- The consular service fee is £20,
The presence of the applicant and the witnesses in the representation is essential
If you have a citizenship deportation document under Article 988 of the Civil Code of the Islamic Republic of Iran, notify the responsible person.