• Step 1

    Browse consular services & find out the requirements for your application

  • Step 2

    Proceed with the application online, by post, or in person

Replacement ID

Required Documents:

  1. Completing the ICH_1 ID Card Change Form
  2. Receipt form for stamped documents from stale documents for old ID
  3. Presenting the original of the old birth certificate and a photocopy of all its pages
  4. Four pieces of passport (full size), white background, full face, no hat, no glasses and backwriting, for women with full Islamic veil
  5. Presentation of valid Iranian photographic certificate such as: passport, driver’s license, military service end card, educational certificate, national ID card, new birth certificate of parents and spouse, parental passport, if accompanying parent’s passport, submission of two items required
  6. Providing valid photocopy of applicant’s residence permit. (In case of conflicting applicant’s personal details, residence visas are required to provide the money visitor’s name).
  7. The consular service fee is £20,


The presence of the applicant and the witnesses in the representation is essential

If you have a citizenship deportation document under Article 988 of the Civil Code of the Islamic Republic of Iran, notify the responsible person.

UKIRAC Application Processing
This service costs £20 per application

Benefits include:

  • Assistance with applications that involve MIKHAK online processing - making the process easier to obtain a MIKHAK reference number.
  • Automatied texts offering tips and links to download forms etc.
  • We can enquire about the progress of applications that are being processed and provide updates.
  • Option to process applications online / via post.
  • Saves you time and travelling costs.
  • Process your applications from the comfort of your home or office.
  • Secure online payment of all fees.

*Online applications require the uploading of douments and photographs as stated in the application requirements. In some cases online application is not possible as original documents are required. You will be advised in such scenarios and be given the choice to post documents or apply in person at the Consulate.