The country registration agency has listed Iranian IDs that have not been required to receive IDs since implementing the ID replacement plan so far.
- Completing the ICH_1 ID Card Change Form
- Completed Application Form [ 722-24 ] for issuance of duplicate copy of old copy of ID and front page image of certificate and original of passports of witnesses (only if lost ID). (This application must be signed either in the presence of a consular expert. The witnesses must not be first-degree relatives such as a father, mother, sibling or spouse)
- Improved father’s passport (if father is unable to attend the embassy)
- Completed Questionnaire No. [ 722-26 ] for Receiving Stagnant Documentation Services.
- Image ( A4 copy) of military service termination or exemption (if served or exempt)
- Origin and Image ( A4 copy) Confirmed Marriage Documents (If Married)
- At least two birth certificates of the new birth certificates of father, mother, spouse or children.
- At least two of the following documents:
- A valid Iranian passport
- End of service duty card
- Iranian photographic qualifications
- A valid driving license
- Other valid Iranian photographic documents
- Picture ( A4 copy) of profile and photographic pages of foreign passport
- Four pieces of new 4×3 full face, non-casual, non-electric, no hats and glasses, with white background with owner’s inscription on it and photo of women wearing Islamic veil
- Consular service fee £20
- An envelope for return of original documents, with sufficient stamp for the custom post, on which the applicant’s address is written
- The original passports and new birth certificates of your father, mother, spouse or children, received for review and compliance, remain with the Consular Section when receiving a response from the center.