Individuals who have received a new birth certificate can apply to the embassy if they see a duality in the contents of the new birth certificate with their previous birth certificate.
– Detects the need for modification of the registrar’s document or change of ID after announcing the applicant’s documents.
2. Signed Sheet of the Dispute Settlement Board of the District Registration Office (the applicant shall indicate and sign his name and surname only at the place where the signatory is specified).
3. The form of the decision of the House of Representatives Dispute Resolution Bureau, which must sign the applicant’s signatory’s place
4. Any evidence of defect or error in the completed application form shall be filed.
5. Completion of the birth certificate exchange form Completion of the birth certificate exchange form
6. Principle of applicant’s birth certificate
7- Four pieces of new (passport-size) full-color (front) color photos, no hats, glasses, white background with proprietary inscriptions on it, and photos of women over 9 years old with Islamic veil
8. An envelope for return of original documents, with sufficient stamp for the custom post, on which the applicant’s address is written
Note: Since this request must be submitted for correction to the relevant jurisdiction, given the distance or proximity of the document issuing city, the request will take at least three months.