Whenever a person’s identity card is lost outside the country, he / she may issue a copy of his / her birth certificate through his / her residence in the Islamic Republic of Iran. The applicant’s presence in the agency is required.
- Complete the Request for Replication ( S_S4 ) form
- Completion of the application form for stamped documents ( S_S3 ) for missing sample of old sample
- Four pieces of new (passport-size) full-length, no-hat, goggles and backpacked photos for women with full Islamic veil
- Presentation of valid Iranian photographic certificate such as: passport, driver’s license, military service expiration card, educational certificate, national ID card, new birth certificate of parents and spouse, parent’s passport (if accompanying parent’s passport), presentation of two items The above is a must
- Providing valid photocopy of the applicant’s residence permit (if the applicant’s conflicting specifications are inconsistent with the residence documents providing the money visitor’s name required).
- Consular service costs:
£35 for the first request for a duplicate certificate
£70 for a second request for a duplicate certificate
Applicants and witnesses must be present at the agency. Requesting a duplicate birth certificate for applicants under the age of 18 must be made by their father, paternal grandfather or legal guardian.
If you have a citizenship deportation document under Article 988 of the Civil Code of the Islamic Republic of Iran, notify the responsible person.