This service informs fellow Iranian citizens regarding matters related to document verification (such as a power of attorney, student signature certificate, and confirmation) will be done since July 10, 2015, through the State Department’s Mikhak application.
The general process of working with the Mikhak application is as follows:
- Registration in the Mikhak System (Registration-click here) with your email address and your national ID number. Note that you only need to register once. If you are already registered with the system, go to the second step. Note: The UKIRAC is providing exclusively support with Mikhak code. You only need to upload your documents and information to this website or emailing us ([email protected]).
- Login to your account.
- Select the power of attorney you will to give to your lawyer.
- Select the London consulate.
- Fill out your contact details (such as your home address and telephone number).
- Fill out your lawyer’s information and contact details (only one lawyer per application).
- Filling in the relevant information you need to have for your power of attorney.
- Modify the template power of attorney which you selected in a way you believe is suitable for your case.
- Check whether you want to duplicate the same power of attorney in any state of Iran or not.
- Confirm all the information you put in.
- Submit the power of attorney application.
- Pay the right fee through our website or in-person and get the confirmation as invoice payment receipt.
- £125.0-Power of attorney for sale of immovable property (property, land and share of the inheritance and another real estate).
- £25.0-Power of attorney for movable property (car, mobile, stock, etc.)
- £15.0-Power of Attorney for Termination of Power of Attorney (note: a photocopy of the original power of attorney is required).
- £15.0- Power of Attorney Change of Copy of Identity Card.
- £15.0- Other power of attorney.
- £15.0- Signature & verification.
- Book an appointment in the Iranian consulate website for the power of attorney (Booking Appointment-click here).
- Arrive at the Iranian consulate on the booked date and time with having at least an original Iranian identification document (national ID or card or valid passport), valid residence permit, the payment confirmation and tracking Mikhak code.
- The power of attorney must be signed by the client at the embassy in the presence of the person in charge.
Note-1: A letter of attorney issued by the Iranians at the consulate of the Embassy of the Islamic Republic of Iran in London shall be valid after being submitted to the domestic authorities.
Note-2: According to Article 210 of the Civil Code, the parties to the lawyer must-have status. Therefore, people who are anaesthetized, oblivious, impaired, or for any reason lack the awareness necessary to identify their interests are not eligible for the power of attorney.