Important Consular Announcement on New Approval of Documents and Power of Attorney
It informs Iranian compatriots that all matters related to document verification (such as power of attorney, signature certificate and student document verification) will be handled solely through the State Department’s Voice System.
To do this, you first need to log in from your home system and put your documents in it. Once you have the necessary information, a tracking code will be provided to you.You can then visit the embassy during office hours and receive the embassy approval tracking code.
The general process of working with the vine system is as follows:
- Register in the Vine System
- Login to the vine system
- Uploading documents and filling in the relevant electronic form / solicitation request or signature confirmation
- Get a printout and print it
- In-person referral to an agency designated by the originals
- Approval of Documentation / Issuance of Attorney by Letter
- Refer to the Foreign Ministry Documents Approval Section in Tehran, along with the Interception Code for Final Approval.