Dear Citizens In order to apply for a Certificate of Prohibition, they should apply personally to the Embassy Consular Section after registering their application on the Internet Talk System and receiving the Tracking Code, in order to register their fingerprints with the original ID, national card and passport.
It is worth noting that the Islamic Republic of Iran’s law enforcement agencies issue a certificate of non-recordings.
Dear applicants, after two months from the date of submission of the documents by the Delegation, they should be informed of the receipt of this Certificate at the Consulate, and if they have received the Certificate of Confirmation, they must proceed with the Delegation’s confirmation of absence.
The process of applying for a Certificate of No Record through the Vine System is as follows:
- Registration in the Talk System (Registration) Note that you only need to register once. If you are already registered with the system, go to the second step.
- Login to the vine system
- Uploading the documentation and filling out the electronic form related to the Certificate of Compliance
- Get a printout and print it
- In-person representation with original Iranian identification documents (ID, National ID card and valid Iranian passport) and valid residence document
- Obtain fingerprints by the Embassy Consular Section
- Payment of relevant expenses
Certificate of non-track record for aliens residing in Iran
Citizens of other countries who have been legally resident in Iran may, if needed, apply to the Islamic Republic of Iran’s Law Enforcement through the Consular Section of the Embassy.
- Complete three copies of the Certificate of Appeal Certificate Completely, Accurately, Legally and Without Corrosion
- Presentation of the original Iranian passport and two photocopies of all written pages (seal and visa)
- Two sheets of applicant’s fingerprints on fingerprint cards (fingerprint cards must be obtained by an Interpol police applicant).
- Presentation of seven new photo passports (full size passport), full-colour, without hat, dark glasses and back-written, for women with full Islamic veil
- This consular service costs £20.